Blog Commenting Plus (+)
Blog Commenting SEO Plus – We all need traffic. Whether you are a blogger who sells ad space, an affiliate marketer who sells other people’s products, or an info product creator who sells your own products, you need traffic.
No visitors mean no money. Period.
There are a lot of ways to get traffic to your site and I’m not going to talk about all of them in this post. Instead, I’m going to talk about one way to generate traffic to your site, which I call Blog Commenting Plus.
What exactly is Blog Commenting Plus?
You’ve no doubt known what blog commenting is all about. You find relevant blogs in your marketplace and you leave your comment on one or more of their blog posts. This achieves three things:
1. You build relationship with the blog owner (when you leave multiple comments on his blog).
2. You get direct traffic from visitors who visit the blog. The more traffic the blog receives, the more traffic you can potentially receive.
3. You get SEO (search engine optimization) benefits because you gain a one-way link from the blog to your site.
Most people stop there.
However, with Blog Commenting Plus, you go further…
Blog Commenting Plus is essentially blog commenting, but with an additional twist. Instead of just commenting on other people’s blogs, you also social bookmark their blog posts that you have left comments on.
For example, let’s say you leave your comment below this post. Don’t just stop there! After leaving your comment, what you want to do is social bookmark this post to the various social bookmarking sites on the net.
The benefits of doing this are the same as the above 3 benefits I’ve explained, PLUS:
4. You get MORE direct traffic from social bookmarking sites, even though the number of visitors you get from this is mediocre (unless you produce a really masterpiece content).
5. You get MORE SEO benefits because of the one-way links from those social bookmarking sites to your site.
6. You can’t ONLY social bookmark your own site all the time. Your account will be deleted if you do this. By social bookmarking other sites (in this case blogs where you have left comments on), you appear more natural in the eyes of the social bookmarking sites.
The next time you do blog commenting, be sure to take it one step further by social bookmarking the posts where you have left comments on.
In other words, engage in Blog Commenting Plus.
After you’ve social bookmarked other people’s posts, make sure to tell the respective blog owners that you have social bookmarked their post.
Guess what this will do for you?
Yep, they are going to think: “Wow this guy actually took the time to social bookmark my post. He is such a nice guy!”
Though you have other intentions for doing this, not every blog owner knows what they (your intentions) are, especially those outside the blogging and internet marketing field. They will just think you are a nice guy.
And a nice guy is liked by almost everyone, and people are likely to return the favor of this nice guy should he need help in the future.
So now you know what to do right? Go ahead and leave a comment down below AND then social bookmark this post (hehe I’m cunning right?) using socialmarker.com (free tool).